on top of page - PRIMATE - Achille Castiglioni, 1970 - Zanotta
The Achille Castiglioni Foundation has launched a contest to create the OFFICIAL LOGO of the Foundation by November 30th, 2012.
The competition is open to Italians or foreigners, studying or working in Italy, aged between 18 and 35 years.
The selected design will become the official logo of the "Achille Castiglioni Foundation".
The winner will be awarded € 2.500 and will received a Flos lamp designed by Achille Castiglioni.
The best six projects will be also displayed for two months at the Studio Museum Achille Castiglioni.
The Jury will consist of:
- Italo Lupi, foreman of the jury (Architect e Graphic Designer)
- Silvana Annicchiarico (Triennale Design Museum Director)
- Pierluigi Cerri (Architect e Graphic Designer, Cerri&Associati)
- Francesco Guerrera (Art Director TBWA Italia)
- Aoi Kono Huber (Graphic Designer)
- Ornella Noorda (Graphic Designer)
- A deputy of Achille Castiglioni Foundation